Jacksonville Mobile Notary Services
If you need to have a document notarized, there are several ways you can prepare for a smooth meeting.
Follow these simple steps to get your document notarized:
Generally, notarization services come in three basic types:
- Jurats — The purpose of a jurat is for you to swear or affirm that the contents of the document are true.
- Copy Certifications — The purpose of a certified copy is to have the Notary confirm that the copy is an exact match of the original. This is not allowed in all states.
What to have when we come to youWhen you're ready to make your appointment for mobile notarization, check that you have all essential items for the notary process to run smoothly. Here is what you'll need to have on hand when Ventura Mobile Notary Service comes to you to provide any notary public service:
- The completed document you wish to have notarize
- Valid photo ID
- Any individuals (with proper ID) who will be signing the document
- A form of payment for notarial services